Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sabrina and David's Glen Echo Engagement Photos: Part 1

I guess it's typical to post 10-15 images from an engagement session.  But, Sabrina and David are so fun, so photogenic, so cute.  I had so much trouble narrowing it down!  So, I am splitting my blog posts in 2 for them.

Sabrina and David were both fellows at MPC, but at different times.  Sabrina was in my class, and when she whipped out adult footie pajamas on our opening retreat I knew we would be friends.  She and David are ridiculously smart and fit together like a perfect philosophical-theological-love puzzle.  One time Sabrina ran 100 miles in a row while I threw Oreos at her when she passed me.  She ate about 100 Oreos.  One for every mile.  Visit her ultramarathon blog here.  Congrats you kids!

















































Wowsa!


































1 comment:

  1. These pictures are awesome! I love the different settings and lightings... and the smiles you captured are so genuine! -Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete